[oletrucks] 57 column shifter adjustment

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 column shifter adjustment
From: "Mike Sergesketter" <mserges@psci.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 20:04:13 -0500
Help!  I'm trying to put the column shifter back in my 57 TF...I have the
shift lever installed, the shifter attached to the steering column and shift
lever, and am tweeking the shifter rods to the transmission (had to make short
rod).  What is the proper way to adjust the linkage, and how can I check the
shifter to be sure it is working properly?

Thanks!