[oletrucks] Fwd: Re: cars in Ohio

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Fwd: Re: cars in Ohio
From: bigfred@unm.edu
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:02:52 -0700
Hi,
I ran across this fellow (Dave) while I continue my search for a '59
or '60 caddy.  I can't stand it when something like this happens. We
all recently lost a great old car yard here in New Mexico. Close to
2000 old cars were crushed. I'd hate to see it happen out in Ohio.
Maybe some of you guys can save some of this stuff?
Contact AmielThr@aol.com for more info
-alfie

----- Forwarded message from AmielThr@aol.com -----