[oletrucks] Re: Roller rockers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Roller rockers
From: Christian Pointer <kissaki@highstream.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 03:34:44 -0800
Great info from all who replied. I'll stay stock and run it for another
200 thou! Regarding the turbo I was thinking that a low boost option as
Jim Forbes mentioned would be plenty to get more out of the motor
without stressing too much. If a lumpy street grind would give enough
overlap then I could theoretically do that in the rebuild now and do or
not do the turbo in the future. Or did I fall out of the boat again?

Cold and grey here north of Seattle

Christian