[oletrucks] Fulton Sunvisor

To: wayne@chevytrucks.org
Subject: [oletrucks] Fulton Sunvisor
From: IDPHR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:17:31 EST
I recently purchased a Fulton Visor for my '52 Burb...I was also under the
impression that both the car and truck were ajustable and interchangeable. I
was
partially incorrect...there is a specific series of visors that were
designated for trucks...the major difference was the shape ends of the visor as
the
truck is more rounded. Bottomline ...mine fits the Burb and looks good. I have
some installation instructions that detail the various model series...if I can
find it I'll let you know.
Steve G.