[oletrucks] Model a F**d trucks and Coupes

To: "OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Model a F**d trucks and Coupes
From: "C & B Hosang" <hosang@281.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:03:50 -0600
Just a word of caution.  The Model a p/u and coupes do not have room in the
front seat for people built in the 6 ft tall range and 200 pounds or so.  I
have a '29 Tudor and am able to move the front seat mountings back to give me
some knee and leg room.

May I suggest that anyone who has a desire for a p/u or coupe (like I did at
one time) find one restored and try sitting in it.  I have a friend who had a
roadster and replaced the body with a Tudor just to get leg room.  Gets
expensive.

Charley Hosang        '51-53 3/4 ton p/u and '29 F88d Tudor