Re: [oletrucks] Fulton sun visor

To: Tom3600@webtv.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fulton sun visor
From: Rick N Wagner <rnwagner@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:18:56 -0800
Check with Jim Carters. I think they had found a source for new visors.
They are not the original Fultons, but  some sort of after market knock
off or re pop.
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 12:49:31 -0600 (CST) Tom3600@webtv.net (Toms OLTRUK
Z49) writes:
> Wayne ~
>
> I am pretty sure that your only source for a Fulton Visor is used at
> swap meet, flea market of Eb@y.  I found a NOS GMC visor at a swap
> meet
> but I was very lucky.  I have a full set of Fulton instructions and
> model discriptions if you need them.  Or check out:
>
> http://53truck.ez15loan.com/howto.php
>
> For a complete discription.
>
> Tom
> 1959

Rick Wagner-Kansas City,Mo--53 GMC Suburban--49 Chevy Suburban--52 Chevy
Pick-up--49 Chevy Pick-up