[oletrucks] interesting bit of info

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] interesting bit of info
From: "stephen johnston" <stephenzone@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:41:10 -0500
i was over at my friend place checking out the 54 chev 5 window that he
recently acquired, but as i'm walking around the old beast i notice it is 5
bolt pattern. i said to my friend did you notice this and his reply was no
cause he was going to clip it anyways. with a little bit of research i
figured out the rearend is out of a 57 chev car and the front spindles are
out of the same. neat

steve 55 tf gmc