Re: FW: [oletrucks] JPL

To: g.perez@charter.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: [oletrucks] JPL
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:22:23 EST
     I haven't had any experience with JPL, but I do have T.C.I.'s Mustang II
front end, and their 4-bar coil over rear suspension. Everything was made
perfect. Everything fits well, and most of their instructions are adiquite. TCI
is real good at stanking behind their stuff too. I discovered 6 months after I
ordered my stuff, that they had shorted me some bushings. I called them up,
told them about it, and they had it at my door in 3 days. I have called them
several other times with questions or concerns, and they have been great at
addressing my problems and really talking to me, not just give me an answer,
and
get me off the phone.
 I bought my stuff through Zig's Hot Rods in Portland, OR. but deal direct
with TCI with any problems.

Good luck,

Pat Hollister
'58 step