[oletrucks] clip on 54 chev

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] clip on 54 chev
From: "stephen johnston" <stephenzone@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:18:33 -0500
hi guys
the s10 frame was leveled according to original specs with tire mounted then
the rear frame from the 54 was lined up( this was done for camber, canter
and what ever else for steering), the reason the cab was left on was the
under carraige of this truck was immaculate and there was no reason to take
it off. the clip was boxed in up to the cab mount for looks and strenght.
this will lower the stance of the truck a little, to drop it in the weeds it
will get lowered spindles. we havent put the hood on so we don't know if the
rad will have to be shorted, pretty close so far. the bracket to hold the
rad had the bottom taken out to clear the clip. i don't remember the offset
for the rims.

thanxs steve 55 tf gmc