[oletrucks] Clutch Head Sockets

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Clutch Head Sockets
From: "Paul A. Thomas" <bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:06:52 -0800
Thanks to all who pointed me toward the clutch head screw driver sets: I
ordered one from a vendor on EBay this morning.
I would also like to find clutch head sockets, hopefully for less than Snap
On wants, as some of these screws probably have not been turned for 50
years.  I haven't had much luck finding the socket versions on line.  Might
one of you know of someone who carries them?

Thanks again to everyone who helped.

             Paul
             '53 REO M35 Fire Conversion
             '53 AEC Chevy 3/4 Ton