Re: [oletrucks] Old truck junkie

To: capt2th@tehama.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old truck junkie
From: Cadamsarch@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 17:37:15 EST
Hello Paul,

A lot of us can understand.

For guidance, we need to look to our seafaring friends down at the commercial
fishing wharf. One of them finds an irresistible boat tied up to the pier and
I makes an offer. The offer gets accepted. What happens next? A good sign
painter is retained. The wife's name, "Lu Lu," "Betty B.," "Gertrude G.," or
whatever, gets painted across the fantail. A photo--good idea to have plenty of
sunshine and blue sky in the background--in an expensive enough frame to get
noticed is gift wrapped. At sunset, after a glass of wine, it is presented.
Some
say this is a good time to ask the wife to share in the renewal of marriage
vows.

When I get some firsthand experience in this: I'll let you know how it turns
out.

Congratulations, Good Luck, and Regards.

Culver Adams
1951 Chevy 3100
1931 Chevy coupe