[oletrucks] steering glitch.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] steering glitch.
From: ME1STKING@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:08:10 EST
Hey. Got a problem with 3100 steering.  Having only driven the unit once five
years ago don't know if this problem came with or if it's something that I've
redone wrong.  I.E. steering turns further to the right than the left by
about 4" Took the steering shaft from the steering box and I'm relatively sure
this is right, but not totally. Otherwise I'm thinking maybe it is a bad
alignment, but here I, totally at loss to measure anything with confidence.
Before I
rip into the box again just thought I'd fish for some ideas. Thanks B