RE: [oletrucks] power windows

To: Grant.Williams@kirtland.af.mil, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] power windows
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 04:59:53 +0000
Grant
what I've seen for aftermarket power window are lite duty cable driven. I
installed PW in my 58 Apache using junkyard parts. see my write up at
http://bulldogaquaticclub.com/dloads/pu/58%203100%20project.htm I haven't
finished the door panels at this time.
Kurt

>From: Williams Grant Civ 412 AMXS Det 2/MXA2A
><Grant.Williams@kirtland.af.mil>
>To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
>Subject: [oletrucks] power windows
>Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:44:09 -0000
>
>Hi all,
>

>Anyone out there have comments regarding power windows?  I'm looking at two
>types.  First type (style) has the motor mounted to the vertical regulator
>post.  The second style requires one mount the motor separately. Any
>suggestions or personal experiences with one or the other, or any
>particular
>manufacturer/supplier?  Thanks in advance for your comments.

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S.
locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx