Re: [oletrucks] Fender Trim

To: CraggD@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fender Trim
From: IDPHR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:48:31 EST
I contacted that "GE" outfit in CA a couple of years ago...they wanted $1750.
for a complete set (plus S&H)....I guess my question is...If we're willing to
spend many, many thousands of $$ on restoration, modification and hot-rodding
our AD trucks...why is paying a couple of thousand $$ for some rare trim..so
outrageous...by the way, we spend a lot more $$ on putting V8s (not standard),
newer Stovebolt 6's (not standard), automatic trannies(not standard) and any
number of other expensive mods in our AD's?
By the way, I've been trying to fabricate these mouldings...it's not an easy
task... and I believe Dave is correct.. it is my understanding, that  the
fender trim option was only available for panel trucks, its variants and
suburbans.
Steve G.