RE: [oletrucks] Coverage

To: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Coverage
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 07:54:47 -0500
Blaine,
   They did ya proud my friend.. Great exposure.  On the oletrucks members
page http://www.chevytrucks.org/oletrucks/   you'll find Blaines name,
there is also a before photo of his truck so you can see what he started
with and what the final results were. Great job Blaine!!! Saw Carls letter
as well..
Great layouts for the both of you.  --wayne