[oletrucks] 55 Frame swap

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 Frame swap
From: David Smith <daves@email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 11:03:41 -0500 (EST)
Hello all,
        I have been a member of the list for a couple of years now, but
have not had time to devote on my 55 Chevy 3/4 ton 2nd series. Anyway, I
purchased a new house which included a 1984 Chevy S-10 long bed (2.8 V6)
and I was wondering if anyone has done a frame swap, 55 cab and bed to an
S-10 frame. I'll be replacing the 2.8 V6 with a 283 V8, and would
appreciate any tips, tricks, or documentation on the frame swap process.

Thanks in advance,
Dave Smith