Re: [oletrucks] 55 Frame swap

To: David Smith <daves@email.unc.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55 Frame swap
From: zman <zman@gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:50:47 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, David Smith wrote:
>         I have been a member of the list for a couple of years now, but
> have not had time to devote on my 55 Chevy 3/4 ton 2nd series. Anyway, I
> purchased a new house which included a 1984 Chevy S-10 long bed (2.8 V6)
> and I was wondering if anyone has done a frame swap, 55 cab and bed to an
> S-10 frame. I'll be replacing the 2.8 V6 with a 283 V8, and would
> appreciate any tips, tricks, or documentation on the frame swap process.

FYI there is a thread over on the HAMB for this swap.
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=281852&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
IF you decide to join as to participate in the discussion make sure you do
an intro 1st. Just FYI

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman@kungfumonkey.com