Re: [oletrucks] Window Regulator Springs

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Window Regulator Springs
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:52:19 -0500
K. M. Lehmann wrote:

> I would remove the regulator, it's probably overdue for a good
> cleaning and greasing.

Thanks, Lee -- will do.

> PS I still think you have one of the best looking '54s going.

Thanks again!
=o)
I sure have done a lot to it!  I've got *everything* mechanical where I
want it, after 14 months of combing over, and fixing up.  Now it's time
for the interior -- to me, the easiest and most fun work to do.

> I'm painting mine Torch Red so they won't get mixed up.

LOL!  I just found out the color of mine -- it's Aztec Bronze Metallic;
1966 Chevelle.

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/