[oletrucks] members page updates

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] members page updates
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:06:43 -0500
Folks,
Did a bit of additions to the members page at
http://www.chevytrucks.org/oletrucks/
I've included links to the Futurliner restoration facilities that Carl and
Bill visited last year. Carl is also sending me a CD with photos from the
Midwest Oletruckers get together they recently had and when that gets in
i'll have photos of that adventure as well. I also made the ole trucks
mailing list members area a bit more prominent on the main page of
http://www.chevytrucks.org
Many thanks to Carl for providing such information and also to Bill for all
they've done to promote brotherhood between us all...

--wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne