[oletrucks] 1959 CHEVROLET 3200 FLEETSIDE FOR SALE AND SBC 400

To: "oletrucks digest" <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1959 CHEVROLET 3200 FLEETSIDE FOR SALE AND SBC 400
From: "Steve Andereggen Jr." <chevy3100@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:29:44 -0800
Hello all....I just thought that I would let you know that My friend has
decided
to sell his 1959 Chevrolet 3200 long bed fleetside pickup.  He inherited this
truck
from his dad when he died a few years ago.  I believe his dad was the second
owner.
I borrowed the truck when I went to college and put about 80 miles a day on it
until
I returned home a few years ago.  His son in law has been driving it ever
since.
The truck has about 130,000 original miles on it and still drives strong.  The
truck
has a 235 ci engine with the three speed transmission.  It has original
electric
wipers along with the radio that works.  Everything in the truck works great
and
the heater has a new core and control valve.  Most of the original interior is
still intacked.  The bed has a few dings but rust free and all the original
bed
wood is still their and solid.  The only bad rust spots are the lower edge of
the
doors and lower hinge area.  I have all the repair panels to fix these areas.
Other
parts included are:

patch panels for doors
new window regulators
new door hinges
new oak bed wood
S.S. bed strips and bolts
chrome headlight bezels
and some misc. used parts

My friend is asking $2500.00 OBO for everything and also has a stock rebuilt
small
block 400 with zero miles on it for an extra $1000.00.  The engine was to go
in
the truck but decided to sell instead.  It has an Edlebrock Performer manifold
with
a 1405 Edlebrock carb.  It has a chrome oil pan, water pump, air cleaner, etc.
and
a newer electronic distributor.  If interested in the engine seperately, he is
asking
$2000.00 OBO for it.

If interested in either one of these, ping me and I will give his phone nember
you.  The truck is located in Eugene, Oregon.

Steve Jr.
1951 Chevrolet 3100