[oletrucks] 51 Chevy 1/2 ton for sale - sbc V8, 4-spd, IFS, 3.73 rear

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com
Subject: [oletrucks] 51 Chevy 1/2 ton for sale - sbc V8, 4-spd, IFS, 3.73 rear
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:43:58 -0600
Hi all,

I need to get rid of some projects if I have a hope of ever finishing
anything.  Right now I don't even have enough garage space for them all.
Therefore I am selling my '51 3100 (I'm keeping the 3600 deluxe
wrecker),  Here is a link to pictures of it:
http://home.sprintmail.com/~mgtrautoxr/

Here are some more details:

* '84 Camaro Z28 305HO Engine

            -58cc Cylinder Heads

            -9.5:1 Compression Ratio

            -Edelbrock Performer aluminum intake

            -Edelbrock 600 cfm Performer carburetor (manual choke ?
calibrated for performance)

            -Corvette "Rams Horn" exhaust manifolds

            -Heavy Duty Starter

            -Heavy Duty Viscous Coupling Fan

            -New water pump, fuel pump and air cleaner

* Camaro Saginaw 4-speed transmission

            -Hurst shifter

            -Hurst Linkage

* Corvette "601" aluminum bell housing

            -11 inch clutch

            -13 = inch flywheel

* 3.73 Rear axle

* Independent front suspension

* Dual circuit master cylinder

* Tilt steering

* Bucket Seats

* Custom Radiator

* Good glass with recently replaced rubber seals

* Good solid body and bed

* Clean Title!

$2,000 O.B.O over $1,500 (note that this is reduced from the $2,400 that I
was originally asking).  If selling it here doesn't work it will probably go
eB*y.

Contact Kevin Brown  by email (MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com or
kevin.s.brown@gm.com)  or phone 913-573-7355 (work)  816-230-5781 (home)

Note that while all of the mechanicals are installed, the wiring needs to
be hooked up so at present this truck does not run.  The truck did have a
283 installed several years ago (which was blown) and the wiring is left
over from that.  Before a battery is hooked up the wiring needs to be
checked out and hooked up to the engine.  The truck is solid, the only rust
is some small holes in the rear cab corners.  The interior needs to be
thoroughly cleaned, new carpet installed and the door panels redone.  The
truck also needs to be painted unless you would just want to drive it as a
"rat rod".  The truck is about 90% done at this point.

Let me know if you are interested and want more details.  The truck is
located just east of Kansas City.

Kevin