[oletrucks] BBC- 55/6 TF truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] BBC- 55/6 TF truck
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:01:53 -0800
hey guys-wondering if any one has got a BBC in a stock chassis TF truck. or
a chassis that has a stock 4spd in stock position with BBC.
looking specifically for info on firewall clearance and also steering box
clearance.
i can NOT move steering or change chasis as its a stock !T camper and i like
it.. =)
just want to upgrade from 235 to 402/375hp motor!
thanks
you can send me pics and hopefully email me personally since i been too
swamped to read the digest every day. thanks
mark

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california