Re: [oletrucks] Rodders Meet in Easy Brunswick, NJ

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rodders Meet in Easy Brunswick, NJ
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 22:45:07 -0400
Hey, Dan

It'd be great to meet you and see your truck!

We're supposed to meet every Saturday night at Denny's on Route 9, at
Ferry Road -- it's easy to spot, right there at the corner.  I was told
it begins the first Saturday in April, but maybe the rain we've been
having kept everyone home?

Anyway, by the time your truck is ready, I'm sure the meets there will
be in full swing.  I hear it's a great group, too.

Email me when your truck is ready for the road - Bucks County is just a
hoot and a holler from here!
:o)

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/