[oletrucks] 1950 Chevrolet Cab for SALE

To: "oletrucks digest" <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1950 Chevrolet Cab for SALE
From: "Steve Andereggen Jr." <chevy3100@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:10:34 -0700
Hello all...I have just decided to change the cab I'm going to use for my
truck project.  This means that I have a cab for sale.  It is a 1950 1/2 ton
truck cab good title.  All the rust has been removed and is primed, sanded
ready for final paint.  I had to replace a few areas with patch panels to fix
the rust and now the cab is very solid.  I filled the gas tank filler hole and
took out the tub for the seat.  I put a newer bench seat in and a gas tank
under the bed.  I have over $2000.00 in the cab but will let it go for
$500.00.  I don't have the space and needs to go this month.  I live in
Eugene, OR and can be reached on my cell phone at (541) 914-2916.

Steve Jr.
1951 Chevrolet 3100