[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] oil

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] oil
From: Robert Baird <bairdr@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:13:52 -0500
As for the oil I would have filled the oil filter with oil, the
viscosity  of the oil is fine that is what I would use.  I have rebuilt
engines  for 30 years . not a bad engine yet. as for the starter I can't
say. I don't know where you are located if in Ft. Worth TX. I would know

Robert Baird Ft. Worth Texas
1954 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton P/U