RE: [oletrucks] is there a site for newer chevy trucks (in the

To: <Tezzme2@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] is there a site for newer chevy trucks (in the
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:56:54 -0500
http://www.gmfullsize.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Tezzme2@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 6:26 AM
To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
90's)this hospitable?

I have questions about 2 wheel drive 97 blazer? I Changed front brake pads
and a rotor but now the auto trans will not come out of park unless i use
the bypass button by the shifter to get it to go in gear? Can the two be
related. I checked the fuses, brake fluid and i unhooked the battery for a
hour hoping the compt would reset/clear it self. This is why i like my old
51 truck  NO BULL JUST A SIMPLE TOUGH TRUCK!!!!!!!