[oletrucks] Paint problems

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Paint problems
From: "mark treutelaar" <phoneman@ticon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 05:57:57 -0500
Hi I live in Wisconsin . Lots of moisture here. My main problem has to do with
clean metal parts . Ive primed parts with etching primer and had them rust up
in less than one year before I could get my truck back together . Is there a
primer that will stop this problem. I need something that will last for maybe
3 years. Any suggestions would be welcome . It is very disheartening to get my
parts to a nice white metal only to see them rust up . A lot of time is being
wasted and money