Re: [oletrucks] conclusion on TF and AD Suburban seat study

To: mark@noakes.com, napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] conclusion on TF and AD Suburban seat study
From: IDPHR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 19:28:44 EDT
Mark Noakes had the expertise and made the effort  to make this TF/AD seat
study work...I just installed  TF middle and rear seat in my '52 AD
Burb...unless your a true nit-picker it's hard to tell the difference. One
other point
relative to the front seat...it's the drivers side that is too wide...the
passenger seat fits just fine. I'll have pics in a couple of days when the
upholstery
is completed. Also, if anyone is interested, I have a complete TF front seat
(driver & passenger) in very good condition...let me know.
Steve G.
51 Chevy 3100 PU
52 Chevy Suburban Carryall
70 El Camino SS 396