[oletrucks] AD front end rebuild

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD front end rebuild
From: "Larry Burnett" <larburnett@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 11:52:46 -0400
Hi Ole Truckers,
This may seem like a rookie question, but then again, that's what I am.
I've had my 50 AD 3100 for nearly a year, and haven't had the time,
money, or even the knowledge to get started.  It's in pretty decent
shape, and since I don't have a shop, I'm going the rebuild route, and
plan on using it as a part time driver, while still working on various
portions.

Anyway, the first order of business I need to do is the front end.  The
king pins are shot, as is the pitman arm and tie rods.  So my question
is what do I need to buy (from Brothers or another Chevy truck parts
place), and do any of you have tips and/or advice you could throw my
way?

-Larry