Re: [oletrucks] gas tank relocation

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gas tank relocation
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:35:23 -0700
Kurt,

Check out the tanks offered by Summit (http://www.summitracing.com) - they
have some very affordable tanks! I got my whole 16g setup (for our 59) for
less than $200. You can see the details of the install here:

http://www.wsu.edu/~rsain/apache.html

And the finished product (except for the bird turd welds)
http://www.wsu.edu/~rsain/tank.jpg

Keep in mind we fabricated our own frame - so the x-members are not in the
exact same spots as original.

- Ryan