[oletrucks] Which door weatherstrip.

To: "OLE-CHEVY-TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Which door weatherstrip.
From: "Wayne" <wcraig5@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 16:56:05 -0500
Does anyone know which is the proper door weatherstrip for a 53 3100? Steele
Rubber shows two types:

Type 1  http://members.cox.net/wcraig5/53weatherstrip.gif

Type 2 http://members.cox.net/wcraig5/53weatherstrip2.gif

I'm ready to start installing the weatherstrip on my doors and I already have
the Type 2, but I'm not sure that it is the correct one. I've heard some
horror stories about people who have installed their door weatherstrip and
finding it almost impossible to close the doors, so I want to make sure I'm
putting on the correct one.

Thanks for any help on the subject.

Wayne C.