[oletrucks] switch for dome light in cab and wiring in steering column f

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] switch for dome light in cab and wiring in steering column for
From: "Chris K Kesling" <Chris.K.Keslingchriskeslchriskes@tportho.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 17:40:23 -0500
I am close to finishing up my restoration of my 50 1/2 ton chevy.--  Does
anyone know where to find a switch for the dome light in the cab???   Also how
the heck does the wire run through the steering column for the horn??  I see
the end of the wire coming out of the column under the dash but nothing up by
steering wheel.  I have a new harness with the horn wire but can't figure out
how to get it through.  Also does anyone have a source for new horn button and
switches??  Thanks for your help!!

Chris Kesling