Re: [oletrucks] RE: Hot Rod Truck Art

To: zman <zman@gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: Hot Rod Truck Art
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 13:53:58 -0400
All,
   Rob has been on the list for quiet a while--more silent than not so he
didn't just join to spam the group..  He just ran into a bit of hard luck
as he broke his leg in a basketball game with his kids, he's out of work
from my last email with him. So he's just trying to make ends meet, I did
his web site as it is hosted by chevytrucks.org. He's a great guy and would
give anyone the shirt off his back if you needed it.  I know his post kinds
broke the rules a bit, but some may not know his work. He's been in many
many magazine and write ups with his artwork. I got one of my truck on the
wall in my den as a matter of fact.  Rob also moderates the yahoo group for
oletrucks...   Just FYI..  --wayne