RE: [oletrucks] RE: Hot Rod Truck Art

To: "'Toms OLTRUK Z49'" <Tom3600@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] RE: Hot Rod Truck Art
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 16:39:27 -0700 (PDT)
This may be time for Miq to chime in for a judgment; I'm surprised that he
hasn't
already.

I've been part of this list since it had about 55 people on it...however many
years ago
that was.  I always thought incidental, occaisional sales pitches were ok as
long as
they weren't frequent...even mention of eb*y is allowed if you're putting up
something
you own for sale.  As best I can remember, Rob has never done a sales pitch
before that
I can remember, at least not as a post to this list.

Many of these guys have been my friends for years and we try to take care of
each other
truck wise and other wise if necessary.  We've had a member whose wife died,
others have
had major health and/or financial problems, others lost their trucks/shops in
fires,
etc.  We need to have rules and stick by them as much as possible but there are
always
going to be extenuating circumstances that beg a little bending.

However, it's still Miq's call...

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
58 GMC 1/2 ton short bed wideside NAPCO pickup
Knoxville, TN