[oletrucks] It runs too good update

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] It runs too good update
From: ME1STKING@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 14:12:18 EDT
Thanks to culver and the other respondents for your help.
It turned out the amp meter was wired wrong. I misunderstood the directions
and put a hot intended for all instruments except the amp meter. Oh. Oh and I
got on the trail after discovering there was two hots to the ign. Changing the
amp meter rectified this and the gas gauge,where all this began, works. Thanks
again, Brooks