Re: [oletrucks] More Radiator Issues

To: "Brian Krieger" <btk@mail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More Radiator Issues
From: "PPM SASKATCHEWAN LIMITED" <ppm@accesscomm.ca>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 10:00:27 -0600
I keep a cup of black ordinary table pepper in glove box in case of leaks in
an emergency, short term fix usually untill one can get to a rad shop. I
have soldered mine on the top seam, but am sure someone here can give you
good instructions, real clean area to be soldered is a must.

Regards,
Don. in Sask. Can.