Re: [oletrucks] door weather stripping

To: "OLE-CHEVY-TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] door weather stripping
From: "Wayne" <wcraig5@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:16:55 -0500
   Here is a pic of a cross section of the door weatherstrip that I recieved
from LMC for my 53 1/2 ton. I had earlier posted links to two different types
of weather strip that the Steele catalog says are for the 47-54 pickups. The
weather strip that I got from LMC doesn't look like either of them.
I haven't installed it yet, and it looks like there are 2 different ways that
it could be installed on the doors.

Pic of cross section of LMC door weatherstrip:

http://members.cox.net/wcraig5/53weatherstripLMC.jpg

Wayne C.