[oletrucks] mover recommendations

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] mover recommendations
From: tim <omahamail@fastmail.fm>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:39:02 -0600
Well, I suppose some of you Colorado oletruckers might be disappointed
to hear this, but I'm taking my 54 pickup and moving from Boulder to
Seattle next month.  So I'm looking for recommendations on moving
companies who can not only move all of my household possessions, but
also my beloved Peanut and my little Honda daily driver.  I hear that
many van lines will load up your vehicle(s) into their trailer along
with your other worldly possessions, but who can do it properly?

Thanks,

Tim Lloyd, tim@timlloyd.org
http://54peanut.blogspot.com
1954 Chevy 3100 Pickup "Peanut"