Re: [oletrucks] mover recommendations

To: "tim" <omahamail@fastmail.fm>, "Ole Truckers"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] mover recommendations
From: "PPM SASKATCHEWAN LIMITED" <ppm@accesscomm.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:44:48 -0600
Put your stuff in a heavy duty garbage bag after lids are well tightened,
place in strong cardboard box, put in truck box corner, secure with bungee
cords or whatever and ship with truck..........

TSP {Tri-Sodium-Phosphate} for driveway, cheap as hell and works
well..................{Wally Mart usually has it both powder and liquid}

Regards,
Don in Sask. Canada.