[oletrucks] Re: Alternator conversion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Alternator conversion
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 16:42:45 -0400
Hey, Robert

I'm so happy to share all the unbelievably GREAT info I got this past
month from Mad Electrical.  I can't tell you what a BIG difference Mark
Hamilton's instructions have made for me -- I completely rewired my
truck last year with an EZ-Wire kit and with all the wiring  being
brand new, it was great ... but the improvements I made under the hood
(after reading Mad Electrical's info), wiring everything more directly
with fusible links, etc., has made a 200% improvement in my truck's
electrical system.

PS -- I just put a new chrome dome light (from Chevy Duty) in my truck
and I wanted it to work with the door switches I put in ... but I got
real confused when I realized the dome light works via the power wire
and my door switches work via the ground wire!  So I emailed Mark
Hamilton (Mad Electrical) and he said "No problem, Alan!  Use a relay!"
:o)
I'm tickled pink -- here's how (just put this up 5 minutes ago):
http://www.alanhorvath.com/54chevy/domelight_relay.php

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/