Re: [oletrucks] 55/56 Cameo

To: boteler@olg.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55/56 Cameo
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 05:52:29 -0700 (PDT)
To add to Mike's comment, if the Cameo parts are not intact, it will be
painfully
expensive to replace them...some of this stuff is on the order of vintage
Corvette
prices.  There is a Cameo club; I'm not on my home computer right now and so
don't have
the url, but you can do a search for it.

Mark Noakes