[oletrucks] farewell and thank you

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] farewell and thank you
From: "Eric StPhillips" <inventor@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:45:03 -0400
Oletruckers,
It was with mixed emotion that I watched my 59 GMC roll away on a dual axle
heavy equipment trailer yesterday headed for its new owner in Renfrew Ontario
Canada.  This list has been of great assistance during my involvement with the
hobby and I have received much more than I was able to give.  Old trucks
obviously attract a great group of people.  For the curious, I received
$13,000 US for a near show quality long fleetside truck with many factory
options and a few modifications (LED taillights, Dual Chamber power brakes,
50's style power steering with pump/generator and an HEI distributor).
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stphillips/59GMC/  will get you a peek at some
recent pictures and specs.
I'll be dropping off the list after a while but I wanted to sincerely thank
all who have helped me both directly and indirectly.  My new hobby will be
finding a new job as a research and development engineer (mechanical) in the
Rochester, NY area where I live.  After 20 years with my former employer, its
very strange to be unemployed but I have learned much and have much to offer a
new employer.
Please place my email address in your address books and do not hesitate to
contact me directly if you think I can help you with truck related (or any
other things for that matter). inventor@rochester.rr.com

Thanks again to everyone.

Eric StPhillips