RE: [oletrucks] farewell and thank you

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] farewell and thank you
From: "Greg O. Pace" <59gmc@bigriverbroadcasting.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:10:37 -0500
Hey Eric...

Sorry to hear you let 'er go!  I'm sure you'll be drawn back in to the hobby
once everything settles down!  This list is truly a great resource.  It
allowed me to find the parts you had for sale some time ago.  I was able to
buy exactly the parts I wanted, and to get them from an honorable person.
Thanks again!

GOP
'59 GMC (down to the chassis now)