[oletrucks] tires...

To: napco4x4@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] tires...
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:51:09 -0700 (PDT)
>From time to time, original size tires seem to come up as a topic.  I know
>people have
come up with various solutions from "normal" vendors and that most are aware of
Coker's
as well.  I don't remember if we have talked about Miller Tire in Ohio before
though; a
new catalog in the mail just reminded me of them.

www.millertire.com

They sell primarily to the antique tractor market but have one page on truck
tires.

Among other sizes, they sell for the 15, 16, 17.5 and 19.5 sizes that old GM
trucks
need.  Tread patterns include highway to off road to military types...I have an
11 X 17
GM promo print that shows a 58 Chevy Suburban NAPCO with the military cog type
tires on
it so they are appropriate.  They deal in tubeless, tube type, and split rim
type
accessories.  Tires styles cover all the old US vendors plus many European and
Asian
types as well.

They are not cheap but it looks like it's another source for those that want an
original
style/look.

Mark Noakes