[oletrucks] Texas panel Truck

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Texas panel Truck
From: "jtatum" <806@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:51:25 -0500
I have been collecting 1950 trucks to help me get the needed parts for
my panel. I cant seem to get 1/2 or 3/4 tons. So far all I can get are 1
- 2 ton. I cant seem to find any info on 8800GVW panels.  I need running
boards and barn doors.

I also need to get shed of all the extra stuff. If anyone lives near
east texas come haul the parts off. I have to many projects to let all
this stuff rust away.
I'll be stripping all the trucks in about 2 months.  Got some 58'ish
models, 60 models stuff also. I even have a 50 something 3/4 ton F*&D
step side.

Jay
903 834 7396