Re: [oletrucks] 55 engine colors

To: phoneman@ticon.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 55 engine colors
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:07:08 -0700 (PDT)
Everything is gray, except the exhaust manifold which would be raw cast iron.
The long
block was completely assembled minus carb and distributer and then shot with
paint.
Cover the carb intake hole with a taped over carb gasket as well as any other
open
ports. They weren't real careful about coverage either.

Mark Noakes