Re: [oletrucks] cooling system2

To: "Jim Nordwall" <jimnordwall@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] cooling system2
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:05:20 -0700
Toyota seems to also use or have used the new antifreeze. I think it's pink.
They say they have the gelling problem licked. We shouldn't have had the
problem to start with. Also, I'd suggest you use distilled water in your
cooling system. Not nearly as many minerals to deposit on your engine and
cooling system surfaces. I usually loosen the bottom radiator hose at the
engine. Helps a lot. Bob K in PHX, AZ.