Re: [oletrucks] Rebuilding a 235 inline 6

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rebuilding a 235 inline 6
From: "Jim or Amy" <jimamy@n-connect.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 19:00:32 -0500
Dave:
    I believe the timing cover can only be removed by taking off the oil pan
to get at two bolts. These can be drilled out and the bearing cap can be
tapped and then you can remove the timing cover without removing the oil
pan.
Jim
1945 1/2 ton
1947 fleetline
1949 3/4 ton deluxe
1950 3/4 ton daily driver since I was 16
1951 3/4 ton