Re: [oletrucks] GMC Windshield Washer Assembly

To: dcvjrv@covad.net, Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC Windshield Washer Assembly
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 07:40:15 -0400
Jim,
    I know this reply will not help you as you're looking for a 58, but may
help an AD owner looking for one.  I had an ad come in to
http://www.chevytrucks.org yesterday with the below info.. In the past I
have never referenced any submitted ads from the site to the list and by
doing this will not help me in any way what-so-ever. I only mentioned this
as it may be a nice treasure find for someone looking for a NOS washer kit
for an AD truck and some was specifically looking for a similar
item...  Normal disclosure applies as I have nothing to do with this item...
  --wayne

bjholan1@alltel.net  Southeast US 07.04.04

NOS WASHER KIT,48-53 chevrolet kit complete in box with instructions,NOS
tall bumper guards for 48-53 chevrolet,CASCO outside visor,48-53 chevrolet
radio,nice shape but not working,828-859-9955