[oletrucks] Factory Body Work?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Factory Body Work?
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:55:49 EDT
 Okay, it's time to change the subject. All this talk about ignitions, and
spark plugs, (as in being able to start and drive your truck) is making me
sick....
 I was sanding on the doors of my truck, and run into a small area of body
filler. There are no other signs of the truck having any body work done to it.
As far as I can tell, there is only one layer of factory paint on the door. I
was surprised to see the filler. It was only an area about 5" diameter, and
just a skim coat, (you can hardly see why they filled it). Could this be from
the
factory? Has anyone else run into this while sanding down your truck?
  I wonder if I could call the factory, and complain about it, and have them
send me a new door....Just a thought.

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.